Competition Terms and Conditions
The Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), IoM and Channel Islands residents age 18+ only.
1. The competition will run from Tuesday 8th November 2022 12:00 until Thursday 10th November 2022 23:59
2. Internet access required.
3. To enter: Visit https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/shakenudderflavours and complete the survey, providing your details (first name, email) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. Prize Details: 1 winner will be selected. The winner will receive a box of Shaken Udder milkshakes. Flavours to be selected by Shaken Udder Ltd.
5. Winner Selection: The prize winners will be selected from all valid entries within 10 working days of the competition ending.
6. Winner Notification: The prize winner will be contacted via email within 10 working days after the draw. In the event that any Winner has not responded within 10 working days of a notification then the Winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to retain the prize and is under no obligation to find an alternative winner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
7. All Winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
8. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prizes.
10. By entering the prize draw, Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
11. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
12. If, due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the prizes stated above are unable to be awarded, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. The decisions of the Promoter are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the competition in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
17. Participants’ personal data shall be processed for the purpose of their participation in the promotion only and will only be retained as long as necessary for such purpose (i.e. until 3 months after the end of the promotion) unless permission is given by the Participant for further communication. Participants can request access to and/or rectification of their personal data if incorrect. For these purposes Participants can contact the Promoter at the below address. By participating in the promotion, Participants consent that their personal data may, for the purpose of fulfilling the prizes, also be transferred to Promoter’s third party contractors necessary to process Participants’ entries in the promotion.
18. If you have any queries relating to this offer, please contact Shaken Udder at firstname.lastname@example.org
19. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
20. Promoter: Shaken Udder Ltd, Heathwell Farm, Simpsons Lane, Tiptree, CO5 0PP